im SO glad lucy is a part of the august bdays! now we can TRIPLE celebrate!
happy happy girls!
Happy Happy Girls!
im not sure why in the world our blog decided to name me munckin madness (very appropriate ill admit) but now im officially EMJ.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES, EM, AND LUCY!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!
I love it...munckin madness! that's awesome!
that's your new nickname... love it!
Love the pic!!! Yes, Happy BIrthday Emily and early bday Leslie!!!!-Mel
The exciting happenings in the life of a Tri Mu! Mu, Mu, Mu!
im SO glad lucy is a part of the august bdays! now we can TRIPLE celebrate!
ReplyDeletehappy happy girls!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Girls!
ReplyDeleteim not sure why in the world our blog decided to name me munckin madness (very appropriate ill admit) but now im officially EMJ.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LES, EM, AND LUCY!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it...munckin madness! that's awesome!
ReplyDeletethat's your new nickname... love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic!!! Yes, Happy BIrthday Emily and early bday Leslie!!!!
ReplyDelete-Mel