Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's the deal?

Just a pic for fun...this is the night after his party he was so excited about this gift from Evan, who he LOVES! Poor guy looks like he is going to fall asleep on it.
I can't make comments on anyones posts? I don't understand...so I guess I'll just write my comments here cause it will let me! Mel, love the ultra sound pic, those ultra sounds are so precious and make things that much more real for you and Matt. I think they made ultra sounds cause so many husbands doubted that their wives were in fact prego, so being able to see it convinces them that you are telling the truth!

I need to know how far along are you mel...and les, in weeks I guess! I hope you are both reading "what to expect when you're expecting", I thought it was a great book just to use as a reference for things like dr. visits and strange things happening to your body (like sudden nose bleeds!). They also have another book, "what to expect the first year", I would highly recommend that one too, cause again some things happen and how are we to know if that's normal or not. Just throwing that out there.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. i have to sign in as tri mu life in order to post. i can't post as renee. boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LT! I am 14 1/2 weeks along..due Feb 23rd! Out of the first trimester, so that is good!!

    ReplyDelete